Thursday, January 12, 2012

Moving Back to Canada

Moving again. I made the decision it will be my last move. Meadowvale, Nova Scotia. A village so small they don't even bother putting it on the map. Between the move itself, because I was "out of country", Alaska having surgery for a cancerous lump, and building this house, my stress levels went way up. I've heard someone say that the two most stressful things we do in life are: building a home, and having a wedding/getting married. Very true. I found out just how much stress aggravates my Hashimoto's. I had so many sleepless nights. I think I was beginning to worry over every little thing. So I ended up going to the doctor to get something for my anxiety.
Have you read the side effects of an anti-anxiety medication?? Not good. Nope. But I had to have them. I was able to convince the doctor that I didn't need them every day, and a low dose would work just fine. *sigh* of relief.
So now it's time to find a doctor in Canada. I think they saw me coming and ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment