Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm Actually Feeling Better

I've been doing so much yard work lately. And that's not a complaint. I'm so happy that I'm actually able to do yard work. I even did a bit this morning too. If you had asked me a month ago to do yard work, or anything physical 4 or 5 days in a row, I would have laughed. Something like that wasn't possible. Thinking about it would make me need a nap. I feel like I need to pinch myself sometimes. Is this real? Can I really be getting better? Is this possible? Is this too good to be true? Is it going to just stop one day and allow all those symptoms to come back? I really hope not.

Today I noticed my hair brush isn't full, the shower didn't have a gob of hair in the bottom after my shower, my feet and ankles don't ache, my hands don't ache. My whole body doesn't ache! I have sore muscles from doing all that yard work, but that's suppose to be there. I'm happy to have muscle aches! Isn't that crazy? Being grateful for muscle aches - never thought that would ever happen. But it means my muscles are working and regenerating. Such a great feeling!  I'm actually feeling better! Maybe thinking I'm going to have a normal life is not like asking for a miracle.


2 comments:

  1. It is so pleasant to read you are feeling so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's nice to know things can and do get better. :)

    ReplyDelete